Thursday, January 8, 2009

New LO ~ Sweet

Here's the latest:


Everything from the-lilypad.com
Almost everything from BYOC Jan

Papers:
Checks & Dots Paper Pack by Jenna Desai
Just some Papers Pack by Kasia Designs

Embellishments:
Stitched scraps ~ Anne DeJong

Alpha:
Sock Hop Alpha ~ Cd Muckosky

Swirls:
Wax Werx ~ CD Muckosky

Flowers:
Paper Daisies by Kaye Winiecki

RicRac:
Celebrate the Everyday kit by Emily Merritt & Natalie Braxton

Journaling:
What a wonderful day
this was. I was trying to enter t
he CK Hall of Fame and I needed
some amazing pictures
what better subjects than you.
You were playful and totally
got into the shoot.
I loved every moment
of working with
you guys and it did
turn out that I got
some amazing pictures,
even though I didn’t end
up submitting that year

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love those twirly skirts..very nice pictures :)