Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Latest layout

Here is another layout I made in my Jessica Sprague class:


The Journaling reads:
Goodbye old friend . . . we’ve spent a lot of time together, and the memories are dear. You’ve held and kept safe my four most valuable treasures for nine years, with never a day off. We’ve had many late night visits. I’ve leaned against your rails for comfort while holding tight and rocking those treasures. You’ve heard my many melodies and songs. You’ve listened to my many whispered prayers. You’ve held strong through wrestling and bouncing, sometimes
holding up even though more than one treasure was visiting you. It’s very hard to say goodbye to such a dear friend, but we must. Goodbye, old friend . . .

3 comments:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

oh I just LOVE the journaling Tez!!! Beautiful layout :)

dreamw said...

What precious words! I knew my cribs were important, and had to be strong and made from the best materials, but I never looked at them from the viewpoint you wrote... but how true, how true it all is!!! Just precious and insightful...

shufgirl said...

Ohhhhh, you sure do know how to pull at the heart strings! I never would have thought to capture such a wonderful memory on camera.