Saturday, October 6, 2007

Micah singing

Micah is our little songbird. Everything he does is usually accompanied by music. He hums and sings himself to sleep, he makes up little songs about his trains and sings them while he plays. He plays his pianos and makes up songs and he even gets the microphone and performs. He's always from birth loved music. Singing was one of the only things that soothed him when he was really upset ~ still to this day. I wanted to capture him singing his favorite, twinkle, twinkle little star but he wasn't very cooperative. I got a few other songs instead ~ even an improvised one ;0)

2 comments:

shufgirl said...

Oh my goodness, I love to hear Micah's squeaky little voice! He is just too cute. Baby bumble bee is especially cute. I like your extra widgets too. Your page is getting quite fancy schmancy!

Tasha Schrock said...

SOOOOOO cute! Love to watch his little face as he talks and sings!