Thursday, February 26, 2009

The kitchen cabinets are in!!!

And they are GORGEOUS!! I love the appliance garage, the crown molding on the top, and the soft close drawers. Even when you try to slam the drawers they WON'T!!!! I've had so much playing with those. It looks like we have another week and a half to two weeks left so we are in the home stretch. We still have to do tile on the floor and backsplash (2-3 days), countertops (1 day), paint the cabinets & walls (3-4 days), finish electrical (1 day) and trim everything out. So we are in the home stretch, baby!

I would love to post pictures of what the kitchen looks like now, but by special request of my husband I can not. We are going to have a kitchen party once it's done with all of our friends and family and Ev really wants everyone to be surprised by the finished project. For those of you that are far away or can't make it here, once the kitchen is done and it's been revealed (oooohhh, ahhhhhh) I'll post pictures :)

I will post a picture of the cabinets as they brought them in for assembly . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely kitchen cabinets!! Nice pictures!! I wanna see the final take!!