Thursday, April 16, 2009

The NEW kitchen!!!

Ok, it's done. Seriously, it's done. EVERYTHING!!! We've been functional in the kitchen for a few weeks now but they had lots of little things to do. Fix the threash hold, fix a drawer, touch up paint, etc. Well they finished the last little bit yesterday and now it's done!!!

I'm honestly not trying to brag or anything but it's stunning!!! I walk in and I'm still in awe, I feel like I live in a magazine. This has truly been a blessing and I've loved the people that have gotten us to this point. It's been a stressful process but overall a positive experience.

We were going to have a party to show everyone but it's just not in the cards. So here's the big reveal :)









5 comments:

debd said...

perfect lighting on that marvelous kitchen...You should be proud

shufgirl said...

BEAUTIFUL however I think that you still need a Longaberger basket to hold all of your kitchen utensils. It would look great right next to the stove, he he : )I see that you closed up the little entry to the hallway, great way to get more storage space. I can't wait to see it in person.

Xtian said...

Excellent! I know how happy all of you must be and what this means for you. *hugs* to all -- miss you all. Congrats!!! =)

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful! The appliances look so nice. I couldn't figure it out at first, then I noticed the hallway was closed off, that's a great idea. Congratulations!

Theresa Fike said...

Hi Tez,
Great kitchen look's like you have had your hands full. Thanks for looking at my blog FikeStudio
I'd love to show off some more, check out FikeStudio.ning.com I'm doing webinars and workshops in art, faux, and interior design. I just started it so it is not all filled in yet.
Theresa