Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gallery Standouts

When I do a Layout for myself or for my creative team I post it in a gallery at one of the digital scrapbooking sites that I frequent. People then view the galleries for inspiration, etc. If people really like the Layout they nominate it for Gallery Standouts on the site which is a huge honor. The Gallery Standouts thread has a ton of gorgeous Layouts in it every day that I love to peruse.

One step above the site GSO (Gallery Standouts) is a blog called gallery standouts, where they search through all the galleries out there and post the top nine layouts of the day. This blog is GORGEOUS!!!! The layouts that make it on there are simply amazing ~ my number one source for inspiration. Not to mention that I've been dying for quite a while to be mentioned on that particular blog. Well today it happened!!! They picked my confession LO and posted it on the blog. How thrilled am I, I can't even contain it :) You can see it here.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Tez. I am sooooo impressed by your absolutely breathtaking-crazy ass talent! You give me inspiration to get back into this! Congrats on your success thus far...you will go far girl!

Heather said...

Hey, congrats! I saw that but totally didn't register that it was YOU. :)