Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slip & Slide Fun

For those of you that haven't ever been over here ~ our house is set back from the road by a nice steep hill. It's one of the features I love most about our home ~ being back from the road, our brick staircase out front and the big front yard. I had mentioned a while back that it would be a ton of fun to slip & slide down that big hill out front. When Ev woke up Sunday morning he decided that it would be slip & slide day, sometimes he just get these wild hairs. We set it up Sunday afternoon and the kids had a blast (all except Lainie who was sick on the couch with a fever) Isaiah was of course the most adventurous so most of my photos feature him and some stunt :)

So here you go slip & slide fun:












Micah didn't quite get the run & jump idea so he just scooted down on his booty :)


My handsome toothless son:


Micah went down holding onto Isaiah's ankles:



This was hilarious. Alorah had only made it halfway down the hill and was standing up to walk back up, when Isaiah came barreling down behind her, so glad I had the camera out to capture it:





Then they decided to reverse roles, but it's not as much fun when you're expecting it:


Our Gorgeous Kitty "Tiny" layed on the grass right next to me and watched all the action:


And then Micah wanted me to take a picture of his eye???

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I want to be there!