Friday, May 28, 2010

CATSCRAP CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh you guys I have been bursting at the seams, dying to share.  I made the catscrap CT!!!   If you don't know what a CT is look here.  Now my all time favorite designer Creashens (Shen), picked me up onto her CT a while back.  Shen (my all time favorite designer) sells at Catscrap (my all time favorite store).  The store is loaded with talent, and I can't even begin topick favorites because they're all so good! 

I've been hanging out there and doing some of their challenges ~ and even winning a few challenges.  I've been shopping there forever and I can't tell you enough how much I crazily love this team.  They put out their CT call (where they announce they are adding to their Creative Team and ask you to send in your application) on May 1 and I applied May 1.  THEN I had to wait 2 weeks for the call to close.  Then I had to wait like 5 days to hear the email response (Which freaked me out cuz I thought it was a rejection until I saw how long it was) and then I had to wait until TODAY for the announcement.  So like I said, it's been KILLING me to wait.


Only 13 lucky ladies made the team out of I don't know how many applications, they were SWAMPED i'm sure!  My first requirement was to make an All About Me Page so here it is.  My soul bared on paper: 

No comments: