Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day with the Bells

A few weeks back we spent some time over at our friends the Bells for swimming and dinner. Jill has been my best friend for 8 years and I love every minute spent with her. She's the Gail to my Oprah (of course I get to be Oprah cuz it's my blog) we just have so much fun together and I love to tease her about how she parents. She's a much more cautious and orderly mother than I am. She colors in the lines while I color like a 2 year old ;0)

Steve and Jill have 5 children ~ Johanna, Madison, Colson, Audrey and Naomi.
Alorah loves to apend time with the girls and Isaiah adores Colson. Colson is 3 1/2 years older so i don't think Colson would choose to spend everyday with Zaih like Zaiah would him.
Then Audrey and Lainie are close to same age ~ just a few months apart.

I brought my camera for the day but I don't think I used it once. Jill shot all the pictures below, I'm not sure where Johanna was though, she didn't make it in any of them.

Naomi with big sister Madison.




I love this picture Jill captured of Steve and Audrey.


Naomi loving her big brother while Colson and Zaiah warm up on the hot pavement (neither one of them has any meat on their bones and Zaiah always comes out of the pool with blue lips)


Swimming and jumping on brothers sure can be exhausting . . .


Micah was a tough one around the water because he has no fear. He would run down to the deep end to jump in before I could get down there. This kid would've gone off the diving board if we let him. I probably would have let him learn the hard way by falling in, if we hadn't have been at the Bells. I can just imagine the look of horror on Jill's face (who by the way makes her kids wear life vests in the sprinklers . . . giggle)



Ol, bug eyes Alorah had a ton of fun swimming with the girls especially with her goggles!



Here is Lainie with her BFF Audrey (Jill and I have to constantly remind them that they're bff's because they don't quite see each other often enough to remember ;0)

Lainie loved pushing Naomi around in the baby doll stroller.

Here is Pico their rat, er, ummmm, I mean dog :0)

1 comment:

dreamw said...

Fantastic!!! I love reading your entries, they put a huge smile on my face and I can just envision each activity. Your dad just said to me this am, have you seen Tezzies blog? It's like living each day with her... So your dad is enjoying it also! Keep it up, we are all enjoying it... As I scroll through, I show which ever brother is around, all the pictures and they enjoy looking...
Love, Mom