Friday, June 29, 2007

Swimming with Mak

Mikayla my niece came over to play today while her mommy cleaned out her classroom (Have I mentioned how many teachers there are in my family?) Mikayla just melds right in to the family and I wouldn't even know she's here. (I swear after 3 kids there no difference at 4 or more). They spent the morning playing hide and seek, house (on the swingset) and swimming in the pool all before lunch. Here are some pictures of our 10 ft pool we put up 2 weeks ago, we saw one at Tonya's house and had to get one. It's so cool with a filter, skimmer and everything. The kids are in it everyday swimming away, they've all gotten quite brown.



I guess the pool was a bit cold for Missy Mak;0)



Coming up for air!




Lainie wanted a picture of her underwater, so of course I took one. I thought it turned out pretty cool.


Lainie loves her Cousin Mikayla, so much so that she wants to marry her when they grow up, we'll see how long that lasts!




Alorah, Isaiah, Alaina & Mikayla in the pool.



Isaiah drying off and warming up on the pavement.

No comments: