Monday, July 2, 2007

New LO

Here's a new Lay out (LO) I just finished up (you can also view it in my gallery)

Journaling reads:

I love this picture I captured of you.
It was late May 2005 and the Bells came
over that morning to take pictures for
Fathers Day albums. It was chaos as usual
that morning and Mrs Bell still laughs out
loud remembering it all. While I was
shooting pictures of the girls you went
into the other room with a marker and colored
your whole forhead and nose. I scrubbed and
scrubbed but if you look closely at the picture
you can still see brown swirls. You also
plastered your head with hair gel. I think
I love this picture so much because
it captures you at three and a half.
Your wide eyed sweet innocence but if you
look hard enough you can see the
rascal you totally were. Boy did I have my
hands full with you and a baby too. Looking
back my memories are fond. Love you.

No comments: