Thursday, July 26, 2007

My pottermania!


I've been in heaven this past week reading my all time favorite book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! This is book 7 in the series (I've read all the others 3 or 5 times) and it's the best by far IMHO (in my Humble Opinion) . I had a countdown going for months, waiting on pins and needles, and I think it definitely lived up to my expectations. I'm almost done reading (I've been taking it slow because I don't want it to be over) so I can't tell you for sure but I think Harry lives ;0)

3 comments:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

Glad you're enjoying your book! One of my high school girls got it at 3:00 on Saturday, and was done by Saturday evening!!!! WOW.

shufgirl said...

Hey brat! I called you to discuss the book since you know that I love Harry Potter too and you never called me back! Call me!!!!
Love You, Miss Marie

Anonymous said...

Hey, sis-in-law -- stopped by your site courtesy of my Mom, and read you're in Potter heaven like I was! I finished reading the book four days after it came out, and was able to pull a few 12-hour-stretches because the release thankfully coincided with the kids' weekly weekend visit to 'Mom's House.' =) I loved it too, and agree with you that it's the best yet!!! I've been thinking of you guys, and want to say 'sorry' I don't do better at keeping in touch. =( Oh, well... give my love to everyone in your happy lil' family, especially Ev.

Love,

Christian