Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jessica Sprague class


Ok, so I'm taking this online class from Jessica Sprague (MY digital scrapbooking heoro!!!) and she's teaching us all her tips for digital scrapbooking. I thought I was fairly well versed in digital scrapbooking and photoshop (which I was) but I have picked up so many tips from her and she is challenging me to think outside my comfort zone. I am absolutely loving this!!!

Anyway she challenged us to go to this website: www.aiga.com I'm not sure what it stands for but it's something with graohic design awards. We were supposed to pick one design that inspired us and use it in our scrapbooking, be it layout, color scheme, etc! So here is the design that inspired me and above is my creation ;) my inspiration

1 comment:

dreamw said...

Oh what fun to have all 3 of you with a blog, so I can see all the happenings!!! It is so hard to keep up with you and your families this is fabulous!!! Wish i could live close to all of you and just be a part of each of your lives more... It is the most priceless joy in life to be a grandparent to such wonderful children!!!