Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 new layouts

I am in the last week of my Jessica Sprague class and I have learned SOOOOOOO much. I am absolutely going to be so sad when it's over. Here are my last two projects from the class

Journaling reads:
I love to dress the four of you in coordinating colors. Almost like the Von Trapp Family Singers. Two times out of the year that I especially love to do that are Christmas and Easter. 2005 marks one of my favorite Easter combos. You four looked just darling in your blue tulle dresses and blue striped vests. What an adorable lot you are. I couldn’t take enough pictures especially with Micah just two months old.


This is from when mom took the kids out to Folsom lake. They came back filthy but had a great time digging, swimming, chasing gophers, crab walking, and riding around in Gram's car with the top down!

No comments: