Thursday, November 29, 2007

layout contest

Ok so there's this new contest going on and you submit your digital layouts to win huge prizes, like a $1500 camera, $500 printer, $100 wacom tablet (which I've been wanting SOOOOO bad, can you say Christmas anyone ;0) Anyway these are two of the layouts I created and submitted. I'll of course let you know if anything comes of it . . . doubt it though, there's some stiff competition out there. If you're interested in the contest check it out here.
If you want to see all the layouts in the contest click here.


3 comments:

Tasha Schrock said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! The layouts and subjects are simply beautiful!

Kari said...

Your LOs are fantastic!! Best of luck in the contest ;)

shufgirl said...

Smell, I always enjoy seeing your latest creations! They are works of art! Good luck in the contest. I checked out your competition and I have to say that your pages definitely stand out not only because of the creativity but also because you have some beautiful subjects too.
As for Mr. Isaiah, I can't believe how big he is getting. Way to go on all that memorizing! I'm especially impressed with your sight words since some of my first graders still have a hard time with their sight words. He makes a cute Indian boy too.