Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Isaiah's Outfit

Last week I went to pick the kids up from school on their last day before Thanksgiving break and I found Isaiah sitting on the bench wearing this adorable outfit. He had made this in kindergarten with Mrs. O'Day and the rest of his class. I think is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen and something I'll probably save forever! He told me he was Squanto ;0)


The outfit came complete with beads, a feather headdress and some kind of primitive writing . . . something about a fire . . .
And lastly he even had a papoose on his back ~ simply precious!

3 comments:

dreamw said...

I had the pleasure of seeing him in his outfit, and the little turkey that came home from church on Thanksgiving morning! How adorable they both were!!! What wonderful pictures and memories...

Love the added music Tez...

Jen Stewart Photography said...

oh my GOSH, that is the cutest Thanksgiving craft I've EVER seen!!! And you're little "Squanto" is pretty darn cute as well. ;)

Kari said...

That papoose is TOO MUCH!! Completely adorable :)