Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok so today I was tagged by Dawn.
How fun is that, I love stuff like this!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about myself….

1. I've fallen out of a moving vehicle.
When I was twelve my family had a piece of junk truck (sorry Daddy ~ but the rust was holding the truck together) and the door wouldn't always close all the way unless you locked. Well one morning on the way to church the door wasn't locked and as we turned the corner the door flew open and both my brother and I tumbled into the street ;0)

2. I love, love, love music.
I always have music blaring while I scrap, clean the kitchen, cook, etc. I can usually be found dancing around my kitchen or grooving in my seat while I scap.

3. One of my most treasured posessions I found when I was 12 (18 years ago). My mom and I were out and about in Ohio looking for Antiques when I stumbled upon this lamp:






It used to work in that if you put a quarter in, the lamp would turn on for the time alotted (sp?) but then my little brother jammed it full of quarters and it broke. Now it works if you just turn it on, but not by the meter function. I love this lamp, even though it's certainly not one of my husband's favorites!

4. I have a serious pen obsession. I can only write with really "juicy" pens. My favorite are inky ball point pens. Once I find a "juicy" one I hold onto it and use it till it's dead. My favorite ones come from RC Bank and if I ever wander in there I stash a handful in my bag.

5. My name is American Indian but I don't know what tribe. I was once told that it means treasure.

6. I HAVE to read at night before I fall asleep, it kind of shuts my brain off. My favorite books are Christian Fiction.

7. I love to enter sweepstakes and contests, I always think I'll win too. Don't even bother entering the HGTV Dream Home contest, it's already mine :0)


I'm tagging:
Tonya
Tash
Deb D
Donna
Jen
Michele (DerbyLea)
Pamela (inspired~P)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Unknown said...

That lamp is a riot. Seriously, it was turned on according to how much money was put in? Awesome!

Donna S. said...

Tezra;
Loved your random facts...
thanks for the tag - I'm not sure there are 7 people I know with a blog that haven't been taggedyet - but I will try!

Pamela said...

You tagger!

Donna S. said...

Just wanted to let you know I have posted my 7 random facts!

Dawn said...

Love your Facts...this is fun!! Love your blog!!
dewnie

Unknown said...

How cool is your blog and loved your random thoughts! Falling out of a truck, wow! And your name, its beautiful!

Heather said...

How hilarious - you and I will have to have an all-out RUMBLE for the HGTV dream home! I can keep myself up all night thinking of the pressure of deciding whether to sell the house or live in it! :D

Anonymous said...

Tezra...great random facts. I love your name (it's beautiful) Can I come visit you when you win the HGTV dream house???

Ljonezy said...

Love your lamp! Your random facts are great. So sorry you fell out of the truck, but sure makes for a great story!

Kari said...

I thought I'd won the HGTV Dream House for sure this year!!! Darn you ;) Such fun facts!! Thanks for sharing them!