Thursday, August 7, 2008

I use a program called ACDSee 10 Photo manager to organize my 47 gigs of digital scrapbooking supplies. This program is amazing. I allows mt to place tags on each piece of my kits ~ brads, paper, stitches, frames, etc. Then rather than weeding through 47 gigs to find a purple brad or a staple. I just click staple and they all come up. Amazing program, but it takes quite a bit of time to create your system and then file all your product into that system. I THINK i'm done!

All of it tagged :) Now there's no excuse not to scrap!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

LOL! I'm in the middle of RE-tagging all my digi supplies! I feel like I can't scrap until this job is done or it'll never get done. I'm getting close to being done... Ü Glad to know I'm not the only one who is working on this necessary but not necessarily fun part.

Anonymous said...

I love ACDSee, too! I still haven't finished tagging, but for now even just having my kits/supplies organized by designer helps a ton. I love printing from there as well as it's so easy to see what you're doing and crop/resize. I'm jealous that you're done! You're going to keep up with doing database backups, right? ;-)

Donna S. said...

Ugh... that reminds me _ I haven't tagged any of my new stuff....argh... time to go organize.

I'm super excited I lined up your pal Jen for a photo shot with my kids and parents on Wednesday. Her pictures are always AWESOME on your blog... so I can't wait!

Kari said...

You have inspired me to set aside a little time every day to work on this ... it may take me a year but I WILL get it done!