Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chicken Fights and New Music (For real this time)

My sister and her 3 girls were in town a few weeks back. One of the days they were here we went over to Mom & Dads with them and Chicken Fights quickly began. I have 4 brothers. It started out with the twins as the "horses" and then Tom got a "rider" and then Tev hopped in with a rider too. The cousins always have a great time together. Between my sisters, Aunts & cousins all the kids have someone close in age to play with.



Tahlie going down ~ of course Jordan won!
The victory dance:
Taur & Tom with Alorah & Zaiah ~ not sure who won this battle.



And then there were THREE horses & Riders


Eventually there were 4 horses and riders involved. I think Jordan still took them all :)


Lasly I know I posted a week or so ago that I had new music up on the blog but for some reason it wouldn't all upload. So I just spent awhile and got it all uploaded. One of my favorite groups that I just discovered is "Vampire Weekend" (Micah digs them too) Check them out on the right ~ their songs are 03. A-Punk and 11. The kids don't stand a chance. You should listen to them all though ~ all my current favs are in there :)

2 comments:

Tasha Schrock said...

OHHHHH my gosh I was totally going to tell you to check out Vampire Weekend. I LOOOOVE them! You have to watch the video on YouTube. It's hilarious. Watch what all the guys are doing, too funny! Love the pictures. I have to send you some pics, I have one of Mikey winking and with plumber butt.

dreamw said...

Oh my gosh LOVE LOVE LOVE the picts of the chicken fights I am just transfering mine today!