Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Lainie did the other night!

We were getting the kids ready for bed after their baths the other night when I heard Lainie whimpering in the bathroom, then full blown crying. I wandered in and found that she had twirled a comb in her hair all the way up to the scalp. I tried getting it out for a few minutes but it was so tangled and knotted that I decided we probably needed to just cut it out. Ev, usually the voice of reason and with a whole lot more patience for this stuff than I usually have, worked on it for a while and was finally able to free the comb. I came to my senses and took a picture about halfway through him working on it. It was MUCH worse in the beginning :)



5 comments:

Jackie said...

Ouch...that just looks like it would hurt :(

Evelyn said...

I finally opened PhotoShop and I'm at a complete loss. Do you do tutorials or can you recommend some? I'm pretty good on the computer put I just can't seem to figure out PhotoShop. Any help you can provide would be wonderful. I'm excited to get started but right now its just frustrating me.

Donna S. said...

oh my goodness - I remember doing that as a little girl - ouch!

Hey - wanna help me design my vehicle wrap? I have a contest up for it... I love your style - would love you to give me some ideas!! (and maybe win $50 digi bucks!)

shufgirl said...

Poor Lainie!!! Thank goodness daddy was able to get out the comb without major loss of hair. I'm sure it was a lesson learned.

Helena said...

My nickname used to be Lainie when I was really little. (Now it's Nayna.)