Friday, September 5, 2008

My First OOB

I am SOOOOO Excited! This is my first attempt at an OOB (out of box extraction in Photoshop) and I think it turned out AMAZING!



Paper
Explore Solids Kit by Catrine (catscraps.com)
Weathered Neutrals kit by Anna Aspnes (designerdigitals.com)

Stitches
As I am kit by Creashens (catscrap.com)
Saffron Villa kit by Anna Aspnes (designerdigitals.com)

Frame
BUtterfly kisses by Rhonna Farrer (twopeasinabucket.com)

Ribbon
Odaddy collaboration (catscrap.com)

Flowers
Beth Kit by Lynn Grieveson (designerdigitals.com)

Buttons
Nanyang by Lynn Grieveson (designerdigitals.com)
French Summer kit by Lynn Grieveson (designerdigitals.com)
Nelly kit by Lauren Reid (littledreamerdesigns.com)

Lace
Lacey Days by Kate Teague (twopeasinabucket.com)

Font
CK love note


Journaling
I love the way Mrs. Stewart captured your interactions on this day. You love one a nother and you are always your best playmates.

9 comments:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

oh my gosh Tez I LOVE it!!!!! You did a beautiful job, I think this may be one of my favorite layouts of yours!

Tasha Schrock said...

WOW!! That is amazing! I love it! You are SOOO talented!

debd said...

Wow! Fantastic job!

Donna S. said...

AWESOME!! How do extract just part of the picture? Did you copy your picture, then extract the top and crop underneath?

Anonymous said...

Impressive! I love it. I will definitely get in touch with you in soon!

Jackie said...

very cool job extracting

Chaos & Happiness said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Very cool technique!

Adele said...

Hi Tezra! Thanks for stopping off at my blog. I have to say I'm so terribly impressed with your LOs on on the CKMB. This one is already marked as one of my favourites! And you've got a fabulous name :D

Adele

Renee Lamb said...

wow! you rocked the oob! You are oozing with uber uber talent! gorgeous layout!