Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a not so great time for the Williams household.  The parents were down sick, REALLY sick.  Ev had 5 days straight of fever & I had 4.  It was bad and unfortunately it fell on Halloween.  We couldn't let the kids suffer though :(  Thankfully we were able to call in reinforcments in the form of Papa D.  He was a lifesaver.  He took them to McDonalds for dinner and then home to get costumes and then out trick or treating.  THANK YOU POPPY!!!  I had a super high fever but was able to snap a few photos ~ sorry that half of them are blurry, I was so out of it I didn't even notice :)



Alaina the fairy (Alorah & I made her AWESOME skirt) :



Isaiah as Darth Vader:

Micah as Thomas the Train



Isaiah again:


Alorah as Hermione Granger:

No comments: