Sunday, November 8, 2009

Some recent pages

It's been awhile since I've posted my LO's.  Doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping, just haven't been posting on the blog :)  I'm still LOVING my gig scrapping on Creashens Creative Team.  Still not sure how I got the gig as the talent on that team is through the roof.  I'll keep at it until Shen realizes I'm not in their league :)



All Papers & Elements from Count on me kit by Creashens and K Studios @ www.catscrap.com

Template Sidekicks no 1 by fizzypop designs @catscrap.com



Everything from Frankie loves Hollie by Creashens (October Digital Artists Magazine)




Everything from "Anne with an E" kit by Creashens at Catscrap.com




Inspired by this LO by Kayleigh: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=204921&cat=all&limit=last1




Papers:

sweetness by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)


Staple:

sweetness by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)


Stitches :

lulu & rocko by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)

sprung by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)

sweetness by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)

Journaling:

these pictures of you were taken when you were 3 years old and a chubby little thing looking back I am amazed at how much you’ve changed with those roundcheeks and arms. I just want to go back in time and squish you.

Now at six years old you are just as tall as your brother TWO years older than you. You are a bean pole with LONG skinny legs. Almost no fat on you. I am daily amazed by the changes.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Loving the new layouts! I have missed your posts!

Kathleen Summers said...

Ah, you underestimate yourself. Your layouts are GORGEOUS!!

Hi neighbor in Carmichael!

xoxoxo