Saturday, March 27, 2010

Latest Set of Layouts

Time to post a few more layouts I've done recently.  As of late I've been in a really scrappy mood.  I'm on the CT for Creashens and I get to create with all her GORGEOUS product (still pinching myself) and she has some fabulous girly kits in the past few weeks.  Check out the links!


Everything from the NEW pitter patter kit by Creashens available at catscrap and twolittlepixels



Everything from Smitten kit by Creashens available at catscrap and twolittlepixels

Everything for this layout is from Brand New Day kit by One Little Bird available at Catscrap.com

Journaling reads:
Moments like this remind me that every day is a gift. They remind that I need to treasure every moment, that my time with you is limited. and there is no rewind or do over button. Moments like this remind me that my job as a mom isn't a trial or a "job". They remind me what a priviledge it is to have you as a part of my world. Moments like this remind me of the specialness of you. They remind me that you are unique and no one in the world is knot together like you. They remind me that you are a miracle, that I was chosen to guide and teach you and what an awesome responsibility it is to be your parents. Moments like this show me that you love moments with me. That it doesn't take much to bring you joy, that you are really very simple to please. Moments like this show me how easy it is to build a memory that lasts a lifetime.. Moments that you will treasure as well. Moments like this remind me that it's the simple moments.

No comments: