Monday, March 29, 2010

Naughty Mommy

So the challenge this week over at Catscrap is to "makeover" an old page.  This is the second page I created after I started digital scrapbooking, not horrible but definitely not my cup of tea now that I've found a groove and a style I like.  I've always loved the title though!

 Sorry I don't have any credits on it, as it was before my gallery posting days.  Here is the updated version:
From Dainty kit by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)
Heart on a string
Stitches

From Pitter Patter kit by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)
hearts
tan paper
Pink Paper

From Smitten kit by Creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)
patterned papers

Alpha:
Luv Song by CD Muckosky (littledreamerdesigns.com)

Journaling
You were so sad that your Daddy left the garage while I was taking some photos of you.  I don't know if you thought he was going somewhere special without you?  But three year old you was devastated and being the naughty Mommy that I am I snapped every second of it.  Naughty Mommy!

No comments: