Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pudge LO for class

This was my first assignment for class ~ where you have to take the techniques you've learned and create your own LO. So here's mine:

Papers & Buttons
Sweet Cherry Pie kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz (scrapartist.com)

Stitches
Classic straight white stitching (shabbyprincess.com)

Ric Rac
Cherry Chocolate kit by Teriann Hanks (digital-scrapbooking.org)

Journaling:
You were my first baby with a little meat on your bones. Both Alorah and Isaiah before you were teeny little skinny things and then came Alaina, my little pudge. Daddy told me I wasn’t allowed to call you Pudge anymore because he was scared I would give you a complex but I was so excited to have a chubby little baby with chunky baby thighs and big fat cheeks with adorable little dimples in them. Everytime I saw you I just wanted to squish you and squish you! Lainie, I love every dimple and roll of chub that you had and I so miss that chubby baby body, now that you’ve grown into a young lady. I don’t think you’ll ever lose the cheeks though with those adorable dimples in them!

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a vibrant, uplifting LO - keep them coming!

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh! How CUTE is this???!!! Love it! Love the photo, first of all. The journaling is perfect and the colors are so bright and vibrant. Comes together in a layout that makes you happy just looking at it!

Excellent work!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! LOVE your layouts! It helps to have AWESOME pictures, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

very cute tez!!!! you are so talented!!!!

Donna S. said...

This is so pretty... and I love the journaling too! I love her dimples!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

scrappyhappy08 said...

What a great page! And a cute baby too!!!