Monday, May 5, 2008

The newest member of the Family

After visiting my mom in the hospital last Monday I had to stop by the grocery store. In the Safeway parking lot there was a lady with a shopping basket containing the most adorable kittens I've ever seen. The kids have been asking for months to get a new kitty, but we've been putting them off and putting them off. However, these little ones were irresistable!!! There were two of them left when I got there and now I wish I had taken them both home . . . but I picked out the little girl after calling and BEGGING my dear husband to PLEASE let me bring one home.

We brought her home last Monday and we've been calling her Baby Kitten every since because up until last night we were unable to all decide on a name. We put it to a vote and from now on we'll be calling her Angel. Here are a few pictures of our new addition :)



I put her next to my shoe so that you can see how little she is (6 weeks)


5 comments:

noel joy said...

omg tez! she's beautiful!!! :)

dreamw said...

I am sooooo jealous!!!! The perfect kitty as far as I'm concerned.... Oh what a dolly....

Donna S. said...

What a beautiful ball of fur!! So cute!

Jackie said...

Your new kittie is adorable....makes me want one...wonder what the furkids would think of that?

Rachel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW How adorable please clone her and send me one.