Monday, November 3, 2008

One of a kind LO

I haven't scrapped just for fun in a LONG time. I've been doing lots of designing for other people and still have a lot to do . . . but I just wanted to play and get my hands dirty tonight. SO here you go. I used another picture from Jen's photoshoot a while back.



Papers, frame, stitched flowers, buttons from Afternoon Cha kit by Creashens (www.catscrap.com)
Border stitch by Syrin (www.catscrap.com)
Alpha is Dusty Blue Chipboard alpha by Katie Pertiet (www.designerdigitals.com)

Journaling :
My little doll, how much joy you bring to so many people
You have that goofy smile and quirky sense of humor.
People fall in love with you instantly - you just capture their hearts.
I love to watch you interact and I smile at your goofy jokes.
you have so much to offer this world and I’m so thankful
for how God made you

2 comments:

dreamw said...

It looks like you spent the whole day stitching this page with the sewing machine! How simple and exquisite it looks, with that beautiful face in the middle of it!

Donna S. said...

GORGEOUS!!!