Sunday, November 9, 2008

Summer Dreamin LO

This is probably one of my favorite Layouts I've ever made. I just love it!!!



Papers:
Afternoon Cha by Creashens (catscrap.com)

Brushes:
Stamped Block no2 by Katie Pertiet (DesignerDigitals.com)
Snap Shot frames by Rhonna Farrer (twopeasinabucket.com)

Fonts:
One Fell Swoop
CK magnificent

Photo by Jen Stewart Photography


Journaling
This is my favorite picture of the summer. It just says carefree to me. The little bit of dirt on you barefeet with your white flowing skirt. Only in childhood can you truly be this
carefree. Times are quickly changing my girl. You are entering fifth grade and it seems like a lot of changes have come about. It makes me wonder how many more prefect carefree summers you have ahead of you. It makes me want to keep you little my girl. But the changes are coming.

1 comment:

Xtian said...

Beautiful work - amazing photograph. A real sense of mystery. I'm very impressed. =)