Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Petals LO

I know another LO, I need to do an update on the family soon! It's coming I promise. Lot's of stories to share :)


Papers
Weather Neutrals by Anna Aspnes (designerdigitals.com)
Captured with love by Kasia Designs (catscrap.com)

Paint circles:
Amber Clegg (scrapartist.com)

Stitches
Amy's Stitches by Syrin (catscrap.com)

Flowers
Accessorized Paper Flowers by Leora Sanford (littledreamerdesigns.com)

Alpha
Grocery Bag alpha by Leora Sanford (littledreamerdesigns.com)

Font
ck serendipity

Journaling:
You love picking me flowers. All things nature you adore. My world is filled with the beautiful gifts you present to me and I wouldn’t change that for the world. Keep on letting me see the world through your eyes. You help me stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Donna S. said...

Another beautiful one. I love your style... I'm crossing my fingers you get on the creative team you want!