Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My girl LO

Here's another one. I've got to submit my application by the 25th so I'm trying to fill up my gallery with all the pages that have been in my head. So here is another one :)




All paper & embellishments:
Shabby Crib kit by Vinnie Pearce (catscrap.com)
Alpha:
White Alpha by Scarletheels (catscrap.com)

Journaling:
Oh how you loved your Lainie Boo when she joined our family. You called her “Waina” and wanted to hold your “Waina” all the time. We used to have to lock the door to our room when she was sleeping in the cradle in there. Because you would go and try to open the door, if you got it open you would just go and grab her out of the cradle. We found you once dragging her down the hallway and you were so proud of yourself. When Waina got older and was sleeping in her crib in the same room with you, we often had to intervene after bedtime. You would go get in her crib and jump around playing with her. We would hear these huge belly laughs coming from both of you in that room. You’ve adored your sister from the moment she came home. I hope it never changes.

No comments: