Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Love LO

I think this may be one of my favorite LO's I've ever done. It was just in my head and had to come out :)





All Papers and Elements:
Squeeze by Creashens (catscrap.com and twolittlepixels.com)


Journaling
What a sweet baby you were. Only crying if something was wrong ~ hungry, wet, etc. You were snuggly to hold and you loved to be cuddled.to hold and you loved to be cuddled. You especially loved music and wanted to be sung too all the time. You hummed and sang yourself to sleep in your crib from the time you started making sounds. Your siblings were you greatest entertainment and you loved to have them around. You would laugh and talk to them. Your disposition was just happy all the time. You woke up smiling and snuggly and you spent the day happy. You slept through the night at 6 weeks and kept it up. I think if I could guarantee that all my babies came out just like you I would have 100 of them. I pray that we don’t have to pay for it in the teenage years. You’ve always been so agreeable, happy, joyfilled and loving that I hate to think of it changing as a teenager and we get paid back Smile I Thank the Lord for you daily. You see you came along in a time of my life filled with great sadness. I had just lost my very special little brother and my heart had a gaping hole. You helped fill that hole and helped me see the joys in life again. Your smile healed a lot my son. For that I know you are a Gift straight from the Lord. Micah T ~ I love you more than words can ever express. I don’t want you to feel any expectations that you have to always be happy tp feel love from your mom. I’ll always love you no matter what the future holds. You are special just because that ‘s how God knit you together. The Joy in your life comes from him.

2 comments:

C'est Moi! said...

Beautiful! What talent! And your little boy is such a delight! Blessings to you,
Donna :)

dreamw said...

He is truly the smiling joy that you describe. I have NEVER seen a child, and especially a boy, be as tender, gentle and loving as Micah is with his pets, with his cousin, Lauren.... He just hugs and kisses her and gets right at her level and talks to her eye to eye. Two little 3 year olds! He is very special, and I am so glad that he is names Micah! xoxo Mom