Sunday, June 14, 2009

Micah's giant band-aid

One of my biggest pet peeves is that the kids help themselves to band aids. I keep them stored in one of the drawers in my bathroom and the kids (especially Micah & Lainie) help themselves whenever they have the most minor scrape or even bump. It's annoying because they leave the empty wrappers in the drawer and when it comes time for an actual NEEDED band-aid there is never one to be found. AND I have to dig through all the empty wrappers to find out there isn't a band-aid.

This afternoon Micah had an altercation with a motorcycle driving Isaiah and ended up with a minor scrape. He promptly headed to the bathroom and must have found a sea of empty wrappers, because this is what he came out wearing. As he called it a GIANT band-aid. He was a bit perplexed by my fit of laughter.



2 comments:

Shen said...

OMG, that shiznit is hilarious!

shufgirl said...

That band aid is just perfect! It would soak up enormous amounts of blood.