Friday, June 5, 2009

Uno Mas

Paper
Pure by creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)
Sprung by creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)



Frame
Sprung by creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)


Masks
Masks no 1 by creashens (catscrap.com & twolittlepixels.com)


Journaling:
Wild Thing, you make my heart sing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more joy filled child. You are almost ALWAYS happy. You wake up smiling and snuggly. You are always singing or humming to yourself. You get along well with your friends ~ no fights over toys. You love your siblings although if you do get angry with them you can turn quick ~ Isaiah is typically the spatula that turns you. You have been a delight since birth my sweet, sweet boy ~ you truly do make my heart sing, I love the one on one time we spend together because you are just so animated. You talk and talk and ask question after question after question after question, till I’m exhausted and I tell you mom needs a break can we just be quiet for a minute and you say “sure mom” and sit holding my hand. You tell me I’m beautiful probably more times than I’ve ever heart. You are the delight of my heart.

No comments: