Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Adore LO

Patterned Papers:
Monoblendz Paperie by Anna Aspnes (Designerdigitals.com)
Tiny Jewels by Julia Makotinsky (LittleDreamerDesigns.com)

Overlay:
Mama kit by Anna Aspnes (DesignerDigitals.com)

Fonts:
Valdemar
Tahoma

Journaling:
OH how I love you my precious boy
You are so dear to me, with your
mischevious grin and those twinkling
baby blues. You certainly captured my
heart with your first look. Always
know that your mother adores you.

Photo by Jen Stewart (Jenstewartphotography.com)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Tez, miss seeing you around JS! I bet you're there, just not when I am. :)

Lovin' your LO!!!

Donna S. said...

Love this LO! I haven't crossed online paths with you in ages. Hope all is well!!

Jackie said...

Love that picture of you and your son....

Rachel said...

Which is that tez and that is a beautiful photo