Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An Oldie but a Goodie

I found some old layouts that haven't made it on the blog. Some of these made it around town so you may have already seen it, but it hasn't made the blog for my thousands of adoring fans to see. Even though none of those fans leave comments for me (insert sniffle here) :( Just glad you're stopping by!



Mom: Knock, knock
Lainie: Who’s there?
Mom: Little old Lainie
Lainie: Little Old Lainie who?
Mom: I didn’t know you could yodel!
Lainie: giggle, giggle, chuckle, chuckle,
That’s not funny mom . . . Do it again.
Mom sings: Little Old Lainie who

Both: giggle, giggle, chuckle, chuckle

from 2peasinabucket.com
frame: chickpea kit,negative (Rhonna Farrer)
swirls: chickpea kit, brushes (Rhonna Farrer)

From scrapartist.com
paper: artsy fartsy kit (Lisa Whitney)

From Designerdigitals.com
heart: painted love brush (kellie Mize)

Fonts:
Title ~ blackjack
journaling: Nueva std

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is an ADORABLE layout!!!

What a precious memory captured. And nope, I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Thanks for sharing!

dreamw said...

I just love to read your journaling and the layout of your journaling!I think I have seen this one somewhere, but oh my gosh is it the cutest. I can just see Lanie, saying that! And to get her with her very own name!!! LOL

Donna S. said...

This is too cute!

Laurie said...

What a cute LO! I love the journaling!!