Monday, June 2, 2008

We are the CHAMPIONS!!!!

Well the softball season is over ~ and we finished the season #1 , we are the champions!!! Isaiah & Lainie's season ends tomorrow and things should quiet down around here, the hectic schedule is over :) Although Alorah will be playing winter ball.

This has been an awesome season for Alorah. She had two amazing coaches that grew her skills and pushed her to be her best. She formed friendships and will have lasting memories. I can't thank the coaches enough for all they did for my girl and the others on the team.

Here is a slideshow that I put together from the year.

2 comments:

dreamw said...

OH I love the slide show!!! That is just so exciting, and I am glad I was able to catch the tale end of it all, and see what a really great little ball player Alorah is becoming!!! I was always afraid of that ball and it never came at me as fast as your balls do!!!<3 Gram

Rachel said...

Tell Alorah Her older Half-sister says hi (+=