Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby photo shoot

I went down to a friends house the other day for a photo shoot. We met Jill and Maia's family through softball and discovered that they're neighbors :) I took an instant liking to Jill and her sweet baby. I offered to come down and do some 3 month photos for them and she took me up on it! I had a great time in their home (it's gorgeous) and we took over 250 photos (Jill & Maia are gorgeous too). While I'm far from professional, I'm pleased that we got some really good ones!!! I love the expressions on Jill's face in the photos when she looks at her baby girl.





I think this one is my #1 favorite that we got:



Here is a slideshow of the photos, because it's just mpeg file, that quality isn't very good, but it gives you a good idea . . .
Maybe when I grow up I can be a pro like Jen and have pro slideshow software :)

3 comments:

dreamw said...

Gorgeous pictures, yes and the subjects make them gorgeous too! Just love, love, love the ones of her holding babies hands and feet! Some great shots!

Jen Stewart Photography said...

Tez, you did a BEAUTIFUL job!!!! Chris and I are both impressed, you should be proud, and I'm sure Jill will love them!

Rachel said...

Awsome Pictures Tez!!!
U r an awsome photographer