Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beautiful LO


Supplies:
Template ~ template 23 by Jen Caputo (scrapbookgraphics.com)
Papers ~ Sweet Cherry Pie kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz (scrapartist.com)
Elements ~ Sweet Cherry Pie kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz (scrapartist.com)

Journaling:
My precious friend, you are one of the greatest treasures I have in this world. You are my “Jonathan” from the story of David. The kind of devoted friend that comes once in a lifetime. I love this top pictures of you because that is how I see you most often. We get together and laugh like children. You make me laugh till I cry and the world is always brighter in the time I spend with you. You hear my struggles with no judgment, only encouragement. You stood by my side in the most painful time and only offered your shoulder and an ear to listen ~ the only one that really understood what I needed. Besides my husband you are the first person I wasn't to share anything happy, sad or challenging with. Tears are pouring down my face as I write this because words can never express to you how much you mean to me and how special you truly are, You will hate the pictures I chose for this Layout because you always hate the pictures I take of you! But you are so absolutely beautiful, as a person, as a mom, and as a friend. Thank you dear friend for opening your heart and making a place in it for me.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! This IS a beautiful layout! Everyone should have such a friend come into their lives. You are truly lucky to have a friend like her.

Lovely tribute!

Kari said...

Does anyone have a kleenex?! What powerful journaling!! A completely touching tribute ... I have a friend like that and I am forever grateful for her. I need to do a LO as a tribute to her, too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you too, sweet friend! I'm so glad that our time together isn't an indicator of our friendship...it's our hearts that our knit together. Your work is gorgeous and Audrey is so little....how fun to plug through this motherhood time together!! This day hold such fun and funny memories...do you scrap pages with Sharpie accents?

Jackie said...

What a great joy it is to have a friend like that...and to have a friend like that you have to be a friend...I am sure she is appreciative of you also...