Monday, March 17, 2008

Lauren LO for my CT

Here is a LO for my creative team (Liz Thompson)


Elements (flowers and swirl):
VIntage Flourish Elements by Liz Thompson (scrapbookgraphics.com)



Papers (striped & red)
Vintage Flourish Papers by Liz Thompson (scrapbookgraphics.com)



Alphabet:
Vintage grey alpha by Liz Thompson (scrapbookgraphics.com)



Journaling:
What a precious addition you are to our family, my precious neice. At just a few days old this was my first time meeting you. I instantly fell in love with you, you are quite adorable and you have parents and a sister who adore you. Welcome to the world little one and to a big ole carzy family that loves you
very, very much! - Love Aunt Tezzie

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh this is so sweet! love the photos of all the parts!

Great work!

Toby said...

What beautiful photos...Congrats on the new addition to the family!

shufgirl said...

Beautiful Smell! I can't believe that my girl was ever that tiny and sleepy! I LOVE IT!!!

Kari said...

That is so gorgeous!! Nothing quite like a precious new baby ;)

Jackie said...

Oh this lo is gorgeous..good job Tez