Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who needs flowers & chocolates?

When your dear husband comes home with a HUGE hard drive? Seriously nothing says love like 500 gigs! Now I have a C:\ drive that's only 40 gigs, an external that's 160 and now another internal that's 500!!!!! I can backup ALL my pictures, digital kits for scrapping, videos and music. I won't lose anything in a crash. Do you guys have any idea how stoked I am???


Ok flowers and chocolates would be nice from time to time, but I'm not complaining anytime soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya matey, how lucky are you!!! And how romantic, a hard drive lol!! Gone through your blog, lovely LOs! And your story of the rat, I can relate, but not with a rat, but with a mouse which I picked up and threw outside!!
Hope to catch up with you in the chatroom!!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! A guy who knows his gal!!! You are lucky!

Kari said...

True love is a man knowing what makes his woman happy ... my husband knows that techy things make me the most happy these days (and camera accessories)!! Love that HDs make us so happy these days ... and RAM ;)