Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Even more good news!!!!

Today I was picked up a Guest Creative Team member for Melissa Bennett she designs over at scrapbookbytes And she is one of my favorite designers ~ one of the best out there. I will be creating from her designs in December.

I also got a permanant CT spot with digiscrapshak They call their CTs -lifeguards and it flows with the whole Island surfer theme they have going on over there ~ very cute!!! I can't wait to start creating for them right away!

I really can't believe this amazing talent wants lil ole me to create for them! More to come I hope!!!

9 comments:

Donna S. said...

WoooHoo Tez!!! They are so lucky yo have you... your layouts are totally gorgeous... always!!!
Way to go girlfriend!!!

Heather said...

Hey Tez, congrats to you! But no big surprise to me, as your talent is VERY obvious. :)

Unknown said...

Yeyyyyyyy!! I already said my congrats when we were chatting, but CONGRATULATIONS again GF!! Cant wait to see all your beautiful LOs!

Kari said...

Lil ole you is AMAZING!!! It is no wonder these designers are snatching you up for their CTs ;) Kudos to you on your many accomplishments in the digiworld ... now to keep track of where I can scope your work!!

shufgirl said...

Congratulations Smell! I'm so proud of you. You've always had way more creative talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body. I don't know how you manage to be super mom, super wife, and super scrapbooker all at the same time. Love you.

Ljonezy said...

just a stop while blog hopping to see what's new. I'm so glad you got chosen again for another ct team. glad you like this new group so much better! btw love the mr independent lo!

Tasha Schrock said...

Hooray!!!!! You are so brilliantly creative. I'm so proud of you for persuing your gift and passion. I get to say I know you when... Love you! Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Gril, that is rocking news! Congratulations.

IamDerby said...

Congratulations, what fabulous news! You do beautiful work. I also like the new look on your blog.