Friday, February 8, 2008

Mr. Independant


Paper
Autumn breeze kit by Meredith Fenwick (primahybrid.com)

Brushes:
Rhonna Farrer (twopeasinabucket.com)

Journaling:
It hurts to watch you, my bab,y assert your independence. I know in my head how important this time in your life is, but in my heart it hurts. You pulled yourself up on those bales of hay with no problem. You said “I do it mom”. And I was saddened. There’s not much time left with you needing me for tasks. Don’t get me wrong I celebrate your independance and I’m not a mom that has my needs met through you. I guess the fact of the matter is that you’re my baby, the last one for everything and I want to be able to baby you a bit longer.

7 comments:

IamDerby said...

That is a gorgeous picture! I love all the light streaming in!

Kari said...

What a beautiful LO!! I love your journaling ... exactly the feelings I had watching my little one learn to climb the stairs last week! Watching the "firsts" for the last time is not an easy thing! You baby that boy all you want - it's a mommy's job, right?!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic photo! So beautiful.

Dawn said...

YES!!! this is great...don't you just love meridith..i have all her kits.....dewnie

Jackie said...

Oh Tez..your journaling just hit a spot on my heart...how quickly they grow up and become adults with kids of their own....Very nice lo...love the picture..be thankful for digital cameras that let you capture moments like this

Donna S. said...

Tezra;
More gorgeous stuff on your blog.. I missed surfing it! Hope you are having a great week!

Mary said...

Go you very well deserved, Congrats!