Friday, February 22, 2008

Upside down LO for my CT

Here's the latest and greatest that I've created for my Digiscrapshal creative team. Lot's of scrapping to be done with all these Creative teams :)


All products from Sherry's trouble kit by Sherry Ferguson (digiscrapshak.com)

Journaling:
Sometimes you are more boy than I can handle. Whew, you wear me out and i just don’t know what to do with you. You see I’m all girl and you’re all boy, so I’m just clueless. You’re up, down, all around going, goin, going . . . gone! But you’re fun to watch with your boundless energy and crazy ideas . . . like swinging from my drapes! It may not be funny at the time, and I certainly can’t tell you it’s funny until you’re older . . . but you do amuse me buddy. You are my precious son, and thank God for Daddys!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Another fantastic photo and LO!! I absolutely *love* your journaling - such insight to his personality ;) Sounds like a fun boy!

dreamw said...

Another great page, and I was there when that picture was taken!!! Wish we had the one of them all loosing their balance together... Just love the journalling as usual, your children will treasure your words one day, forever.....

Heather said...

I was thinking of you today, because I was obsessing over whether I need to sell the HGTV home or vacation in it for a few weeks, then sell. With this economy, I just might have to hold onto it! LOL

Hope you're having a good day!

Jackie said...

I love that upside down photo...too cute