Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here's the first LO I made for my CT position at Digiscrapshak:


Credits:

Photo Shop CS2
Paper:
Black Grunge PP by Kris Myers (digiscrapshak.com)
Flowers:
oil painted flowers collaboration kit by Kris Myers & Kari Q(digiscrapshak)
Font:
Bible script from the internet

Journaling:
LOVES clothes! You wear multiple out fits every day all LAYERED. You’ll wear 4 different pairs of Pajamas to bed at once. You love all things girly ~ glitter, skirts, nail polish, foofy dresses, your glitter shoes, pink boots. You love it all. You are brilliant, you taught yourself to write your name all on your own, just showed me you’d written it one day. You love your siblings and especially spend all day playing imagination games with Micah. Your best friend is your cousin Mikayla. You love the shows Oswald, Franklin, and the Backyardigans. You miss preschool and all your friends there. You have a sweet spirit and a smile can often be found on your face. You are also shy and cling to me when we go new places. You have a temper streak and if someon hurts your feeling, it takes a while to get off your bad list. Your one special girl Wingnut

5 comments:

SusanD said...

Oh, a new header! Just stopped by to tell you I purchased the Black Grunge and flowers!! Your LO is WOW!

Kari said...

I've got one just like her!!! Fantastic job on this one ... you are really rockin' the CT world :) I'm so happy for you!

Helena said...

Sweet! I like the colors on the black.

shufgirl said...

Just stopped in to check on your latest creations. As always, your new page is beautiful. I'm missing my sister. Love you.

Donna S. said...

Love the LO...
Oh... she and Sela would get along spendidly... both lovers of all things sparkely - and with a touch of tough - love it!
Haven't seen you around in days... where ya been?
Collecting CT's?! Woohoo you!!