Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm a guest CT!!!!

I have some exciting news to share with you (my devoted readers, tee hee hee)! I just got an email today to be a guest Creative Team member for Mira designs.

For those of you that don't know what a creative team (CT) is , it's a team that designers put together to make layouts showcasing their products. It's a very, very big deal for me that a designer would value my work enough that she would want me as a CT!!! YIPEEE!!!!!

Check out her link, my name is on her blog announcing her CT Team. Can you tell I'm giddy :)

8 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

congrats!! You will make some great layouts.

Jen Stewart Photography said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's awesome Tez, you deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the guest gig!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your CT spot.

Ljonezy said...

Wow Tez! Guest CT and regular Ct. you are on a roll! Oh by the way you are tagged. come by my blog to get the info. This one is fun.

Lori said...

Congratulations!! She has fantasic stuff too!

Mira Designs said...

Hi! I have to say, you truly deserved it! And I can't wait to see your layouts! :)

jodie said...

congrats!!! can't wait to see your layouts in the galleries! :) enjoy your term - wtg!!! :)