Thursday, February 28, 2008

Zachary - Ct layout

This adorable little guy is the son of one of my dearest friends. We were at her older sons birthday party and Zachary was sitting in his stroller. His mom and Grandma were busy with all the festivities and I glanced over to find this guy crashed out in the midst of all the party chaos. I had to snap a picture and it went perfectly with this kit I downloaded for my Creative Team over at Digiscrapshak.


Supplies Used:
PSCS2
Paper, elements and alpha ~ Mitia's Brazilian winter kit by Mitia Assef (digiscrapshak.com)
Cardboard ~ Mitia's cardboard kit by Mitia Assef (digiscrapshak.com)

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

what a SWEET LO! I love that photo.

Jackie said...

Oh that photo is sweet..and the lo great

Donna S. said...

so cute and definitely a sweet pic! Love the alpha letters!